MYOBLOC Injections for Lower Limb Spasticity
You may qualify if:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 80.
- You have spasticity in a leg due to stroke or traumatic brain injury. This injury occurred at least 6 months ago.
- You are able to walk, with or without assistance.
- You have not had prior botulinum treatment in the affected leg in the past 6 months, nor surgery to treat spasticity.
- You have not had uncontrolled seizures within the last year.
- You do not have amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), primary lateral sclerosis (PLS), multiple sclerosis (MS), myasthenia gravis, or muscular dystrophy.
- You do not have fractures or contractures in the affected leg.
Interested in joining? Contact us!
Icon by Freepick from Flaticon.com